Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Viva Las Vegas!

Yeah, so I'm off to Sin City this weekend. I'll be boarding my cattle car, aka Southwest Airlines, Saturday morning and returning home late Tuesday night. Filling my days will be long lectures regarding the vacation resort industry as well as finally putting faces with voices and email addresses I've been working with for nearly a year now.

I'll be staying in a condo at a resort that we use for our customers so I'll finally be able to give a personal opinion on a resort in our inventory. I'll also be taking tours of a couple of other resorts. Should be somewhat interesting. I hope.

Needless to say, I'll post anything interesting that happens...at least anything that I'm allowed to share...ya know, that whole, what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas thing... :p

So...yeah, wish me luck.

And, btw, I can't stand Elvis.

No comments: