Thursday, August 23, 2007

Me

Who am I? That's a great question. I, am me. I have strong views on some things, and at the same time I'm one of the most easy going guy I know. If a resturant gets my order wrong, unless it's egregiously wrong, I'll eat it anyway. Someone says a point of view that I disagree with, they're gonna find out...and they're not going to forget it either.

But we can start with the biographical. I'm in my late 20's. I'm from the Midwest, USA though I've lived throughout the country in my life. My father's job moved us around A LOT. I rarely spent more than one year at a time at any one location. For the first seven years of my life, we lived in multiple towns throughout Missouri, and then we spent about a year in Illinois, a year in Ohio, two years in Arizona, five years in Kansas, seven years in Missouri again, two in New York City, a year back in Missouri and have been back in Kansas City for little less than a year now.

I'm married, going on two years. No kids yet, and barring an accident, there won't be any for a while. We do have names picked out already though...Kalin Matthew for a boy and Bethany Lynn for a girl.

We have two cats, mine is a Siamese/Himalyian mix named Cyrus. My wife has a cat of unknown breed and his name is Timon.

I'm a huge sci-fi fan, with Star Wars as my all time favorite series though my favorite character might surprise a few folks, except those who know me. My favorite character is Wedge Antilles. I might explain why at some point, but if you really want to know...just ask.

Music wise, I have extremely mixed tastes. My favorite music group is Creedence Clearwater Revival and John Fogerty in particular. My favorite composer is John Williams. And my tastes are all inbetween those. I can relax just as well as to Mozart, Aerosmith, Alien Ant Farm, Big & Rich, Neil Diamond, Matchbox 20 and Gwen Stefani.

That's all for now. I'm sure more will be revealed in time.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the "Late 20's" line. ;o)

Rogue said...

I'm not old yet! :p

Anonymous said...

Yeah, my boss says he's in his "Late 20's" too.
He turns thirty sometime this month.... ;)

Rogue said...

I've still got time on that milestone. :p